Door Access Control Solutions for Protecting Your Business 24/7
24/7 Access Management
Look for an access control system that provides basic security features such as real-time card management and 24/7 monitoring. Ensure the system will limit access during business hours or after hours.
A good access control solution offers simple and convenient administrative management of employee credentials, status, and access rights, along with card status and replacement.
Select a door access control product that provides an activity log with access history, data backup, along with in-depth reporting capabilities of activity at all access points.
Remote and Mobile Access
Choose an access control solution that offers remote access and enables you to view your system’s history and log via web browser or mobile device—from anywhere!
Eliminate Unauthorized Access
Unauthorized access gained through unsecured entry points puts your employees at risk of physical harm, and your assets and inventory at risk of theft.
Improve Employee Safety and Productivity
Door access control solutions enable you to track employee whereabouts, monitor productivity, pinpoint unauthorized entry, and enhance both employee and facility safety.
Enhances Security for Sensitive Areas
Installing access control at key entry points to sensitive areas of your business operations (such as labs, server rooms, records rooms, cash offices, and product development areas) during the day, and after hours.
Provide Convenient Access Management
With access control, you can easily manage administration for all employees, systems, and access points throughout your facility.
Why Choose David Davis for your Access Control Project?
Installing an access control system can be tricky, unless you have installation experience. David Davis Communications is a reputable, professional security services provider that provides trusted access control system installation. Our professional installation servicers ensure you get an optimized solution that provides convenient and secure door access control at your facility.
Our expert access control installers will oversee your access control installation from start-to-finish. We offer professional and comprehensive door access control system installation services—from site assessment, to configuration and documentation of your customized system settings. Our service is designed for the latest door access control technology, smart card reader, biometrics, TCP/IP and RFID solutions.
Access Control Installation and Security Services include:
- Site Assessment – We will conduct thorough site survey and design, beginning with a basic schematic of your floor plan, and then address your basic security needs and questions.
- Access Control System Installation – We will install and optimize your access control solution.
- Cabling – Our access control installers will install and run required Ethernet, video and/or power cabling.
- Configuration of Remote Workstations – We’ll engage the user-friendly access control software and interface to connect, configure, and optimize remote workstations for your access control system installation.
- Documentation – We’ll provide thorough, easy-to-use documentation and archiving of system settings for your door access control installation.
Schedule an On-Site Demo Today
Let us create a customized solution to fit your needs. Once you complete the form, we'll contact you to schedule a site visit at your convenience.