Cell Signal Boosters
Cell Signal Booster Installation for Homes and Business of All Sizes
In addition to the simple math of a growing population, every location has unique challenges that can lead to weak cell signals. There may be too few cell towers in the area. Or there may be physical barriers like hills, valleys and walls, which block the wireless network signal and hinder on-site reception.
What is a Signal Booster?
Also known as an amplifier or a repeater, a signal booster is a device that has an amplifier and exterior and interior antennas, connected with coax cable, that boosts wifi and/or mobile phone signals to your wireless devices. Signal boosters can improve wifi and cellular reception in homes, office buildings, or vehicles.
Why Do I Need a Signal Booster?Whenever more people and more devices are continually being added in a region with a static number of cell towers/sites, the following issues can result:
- Dropped Calls
- Poor Voice Quality
- Slow Internet Speeds
- Undelivered Text and Email Messages
- Never-ending Loading Screens
Which Types of Facilities Can Benefit from Signal Boosters?Generally, facilities with large square footage (100,000+ square feet) often have a serious need for improved wireless signal reception:
- Apartment Complexes
- Educational Institutions
- Hotels and Motels
- Large Residences
- Manufacturing Plants
- Medical Facilities
- Office Buildings
- Shopping Malls
DIY vs Professional Installation
There is a lot of information online about installing your own cell signal booster. While this may be sufficient for small-scale needs, the benefits of professional installation often outweigh the hassle of tackling the job yourself. These include:
- Your booster will be properly installed and working at the optimal level, so that you get the highest level of performance from your mobile devices
- We can deliver a custom solution for your space and unique business needs
- Your installation will be faster and cleaner looking, as it will benefit from our qualified specialists’ expertise, experience, and professional installation tools
- We stand behind our installations, and will be available for technical support and troubleshooting whenever you need us
Professional Custom Work
David Davis Communications specializes in custom configuration, installation, repair and maintenance of signal booster solutions and distributed antenna systems for commercial, industrial and residential buildings of 100,000 square feet and beyond.
All InclusiveOur step-by-step cell phone signal booster installation process includes:
- Client Consultation
- Floor Plan Analysis and Building Coverage Assessment
- On-Site Survey
- System Design and Equipment Plan
- Formal Installation Quote and Bill of Materials
- System Installation, Testing and Deployment
- Ensure Signal Transmissions and Carrier Compliance
- Post-Installation Support
Schedule an On-Site Demo Today
Let us create a customized solution to fit your needs. Once you complete the form, we'll contact you to schedule a site visit at your convenience.