Trusted Commercial Video Surveillance Systems that meets the need of your growing business
Whether you manage a single office building, a campus consisting of several buildings, or a network including multiple locations requiring centralized management, you need your video surveillance system to provide value well beyond the basic benefits of security, loss prevention, and risk management.
David Davis Communications commercial surveillance solutions are designed to address the surveillance and operational needs for businesses of any size and empower you to grow as you go.
Build the Perfect Corporate Business Security Systems
A surveillance solution for your business does not have to be expensive or difficult to install. In most cases the security solution will pay for itself within months by deterring theft and intruders, reducing shrinkage, reducing liability and improving productivity.
Tips of Protecting Your Business from Theft
The larger your business, the more vulnerable you are to employee theft, productivity issues, insurance liability, and the resulting impact on your profitability. Here are top tips to help protect your business.
- Install a High Quality Video Surveillance System- A video surveillance system equipped with high resolution video cameras, DVR or NVR, and real-time alerts enables you to conveniently monitor your location.
- Invest in an IP-based Access Control Solution- IP-based access control helps prevent unauthorized access. It provides a flexible security solution with easy and convenient management
- Install Hidden Cameras- Hidden cameras come in a variety of form factors that blend in well in almost every business environment – from binders to smoke detectors.
- Integrate Your Data with the Power of Video- Video Data Management System allows you to seamlessly integrate your high definition video with data from your POS and EAC systems – to deliver video-enhanced business intelligence to empower your security.
- Choose the Right Security Camera for Each Location- Having the right security camera in place to monitor specific areas is important for protecting your business.
- Frequently Test Your Alarm Systems and Surveillance Equipment- It is a good idea to frequently test your alarm system and your surveillance equipment on a regular basis to ensure it is working optimally.
Our security experts are here to provide a FREE business needs analysis to understand your security concerns, identify other areas of potential vulnerability, and design the perfect video surveillance system to protect your single or multi-site operation.